So, as you all know I'm selling Avon now. It's overwhelming for me, because most people around here already have someone they buy from. So far I have 2 orders, from 2 customers. I still have to do some follow-ups and hand out a couple more books tomorrow, but still. I'm a bit sad about it. I'm giving myself 6 months to see if things pick up and if I can get a legitimate client base going. Hopefully I can, but I really don't know if I can do it. I've been turned down more often than not. I'm hopeful that my neighbor will place an order with me, and my land lord. I'm also going to get Justin to hand out books where he works at. I'm making fliers as well, hoping that will attract some people. Does anyone have any good promotion ideas I can use?
My Net Diary
13 years ago

2 comments:
Don't give up Ash! It's too early to call it quits...promote yourself online, put catalogs on people's doorsteps or in their mailboxes, etc.
I think Avon is one of those deals it can take a while to get going and then you're gonna have your slow times. But I think you'll do fab!
i haven't got a clue, i'm horrible wiht this type of thing.
but don't give it up girl, you're going to get your client list built up, and then there'll be no worries!
hell with jana alone you'll make a fortune, lol!
Post a Comment